question

brellenthin9437 avatar image
brellenthin9437 asked ·

Missing Calls on Softphones

After the update last week I have users who are not receiving incoming calls. They go straight to missed or do not show up at all until they log out and back in again. Ideas?
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey BRELLENTHIN,

There are a few things to check when Troubleshooting Calls Going Straight to Voicemail - check these out and let me know how it goes!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sunset-homes avatar image
sunset-homes answered ·
It doesnt work for me

5 comments

Thanks for sharing :)

That message is a disclosure that we have to give in order to be compliant with government regulations. It doesn't affect your ability to make or receive calls. 
1 Like 1 ·
Hey Sunset Homes, I'll need more information about what isn't working. The more details the better :)
0 Likes 0 ·
Hi Saadet, I am receiving a pop out that says switch call to this device after I update my ringcentral phone in my pc and I receive a E991 service may be limited or unavailable.

0 Likes 0 ·
Hey Sunset Homes, could you share a screen shot? 
0 Likes 0 ·
zubayr-kamal15419 avatar image
zubayr-kamal15419 answered ·
Was this resolved? I am getting the same issue - I'm seeing missed calls that were never received. Also, some calls are showing up as the name of the extension, instead of the number itself. When I press the info button only then do I see the actual number from where the call came from - this never used to happen before:

2 comments

Hey Zubayr, I've never seen that before :( Please contact Support so they can gather more details and troubleshoot.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app