question

hare11734 avatar image
hare11734 asked ·

RCFax with our Xerox Workcentres

We have multiple Xerox Copiers that have the ability to fax to a fax server (internet fax)  But I have no idea how to set that up through Ringcentral, or if it's even possible.  Anyone have an clue on how to set these up or if it can even be done?  If not, then I suppose using a cisco SPA112 and doing it the "old fashioned" way would work too.  But I'd rather keep the additional hardware to a minimum (just more stuff that can break).  Thanks in advance.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hi HARE, you would need to to have an ATA for that.
7 comments Share
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

I have that (see my comment about the cisco SPA112 above), but I think you're missing what I'm saying.  Our Copiers are all network enabled, we're not trying to convert to PSTN line faxing (I'm already doing that), we're trying to connect to the RCFAX server.  I.E. <faxnumber>@ rcfax.com  
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi HARE, could you then provide more details? Are you wanting to send faxes through this copier? Are you looking to have this copier automatically print received faxes to your fax number?
0 Likes 0 · ·
I'm not sure what else you'd be looking for.  As I said above.  We have the ability to send internet faxes through our copiers, not phone line faxing, but directly to a fax server like RCFAX.com  we only want to send.  Not receive.  But I don't know how to set up the copier to connect to the fax server.  It's a Xerox Workcentre 7045 for reference.
0 Likes 0 · ·
I see. Thanks for clarifying. Unfortunately, we do not support the copier in the way you are looking to use it.
0 Likes 0 · ·
HARE, give me a call I could assist

Chuck
Certified RC consultant
Chuck@yoritguy.com
630-975-1200
0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces