question

george-symonds avatar image
george-symonds asked ·

Disappointed with knowledge, response time, comprehension, and interaction with support agent

Main phone number on your account: (781) 736-1901 

Your name, callback number and best time to reach you:
George Symonds
10am-4pm Eastern

Any previous case numbers related to the issue: 07117169

Details and description of the issue, agents name, time, dates of the interaction which you feel the level of service you received was not adequate. 
Agent Name: Angeline T
Time: Approx. 6pm Eastern
Date: 5/2/18
Description: Contacted chat support for some advanced help regarding voicemail message recipient settings. Interaction started out helpful, but it became clear that the agent did not understand the nature of the issue despite how much I explained it. This should've been escalated to Tier 2, but instead the agent continued to repeat the same inaccurate explanation - despite me refuting this inaccurate statement. The agent then said it was impossible to help because she couldn't tell if the settings were right when the voicemails came in, completely ignoring my constant assurances that the settings were already configured by me well before the calls had come in. 
Her idea of a resolution was to say the account is now being monitored, and then abruptly ended the chat while I was still trying to gather information and ask question. No goodbye or any of the usual departing support messages. 
If the agent was so eager to be rid of me, she should've saved us both a half hour and escalated my case. 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hey George,

I apologize for the frustration! I have escalated your case to our Executive Response Team. Once they've reviewed your account they will be contacting you.
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces