question

ashlee-dobbs avatar image
ashlee-dobbs asked saadetswift16514 commented

We have two phones i our office. I would like them to both ring at the same time so that either phone can answer the call.

We have two phones in our office. I would like them to both ring at the same time so that both phones can answer the call. Can i set my other phone up to the main number too?

call handling
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered
You could put them in a ring group or call queue together.  If you point your main number to a virtual extension they you can create a ring group in that extension to include both of your phones.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ashlee-dobbs avatar image
ashlee-dobbs answered
Great! Thank you for that! How do i point my main number to a virtual extension?
1 |3000

dennise-toledo avatar image
dennise-toledo answered saadetswift16514 commented
how due I due it

1 comment
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Dennise,

If you could provide us with more details about your setup, we can better help you :)
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app