question

jason-cooper1486 avatar image
jason-cooper1486 asked ·

Problems with Plantronics Voyager headset the next day when putting the computer to sleep.

If I dont shut down my computer, but rather put it to sleep, when I turn it on the next day, the softphone app has a message that states it lost connection to Plantronics Hub. I cannot use my Plantronics Voyager headset until I reboot my machine. If I try to answer a call, it picks up but I cannot hear them and they cannot hear me. Plantronics Hub is installed and up-to-date as well as the RingCentral Phone application. I am on Windows 10.

This is a productivity issue as it requires me to close everything I am working on each and every day. 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Jason,

I would suggest contacting our Support Team so we can gather the debug logs from your desktop app.
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces