question

erika-rustad10211 avatar image
erika-rustad10211 asked ·

Sending a fax error message: extension you are using cannot make outgoing calls.

I dont send many faxes but got this service for the few times I need to. When trying to send a time sensitive email today I got a dozen errors that indicate the extension you are using cannot make outgoing calls. Please contact your account administrator to change permissions for this extension. Im and the account administrator and dont have a clue why this would be happeneing. I havent changed any settings.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Erika,

That's a little strange...could you take me through the steps that occurred when you got this error message? How are you signed into the softphone?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Erika,

Did you still need help?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces