question

mahmoud-mahajna9352 avatar image
mahmoud-mahajna9352 asked ·

Can I attach an existing Glip account to RingCentral account?

Hi,

If I have only a Glip account(without RingCentral account), Can I attach that Glip's account to new RingCentral account?

Thanks,

Mahmoud
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bond007dmc9787 avatar image
bond007dmc9787 answered ·
I was wondering the same, as we have some employees here that do not use a phone, but might get added later. I would like to add them to the Glip that the rest of the company employees with phones are currently automatically a part of through RC. I was waiting because I thought if I signed them up for Glip - even with the company email - and then they were ever issued a phone  - Glip or RC would complain that they already exist and there would be a conflict. Hopefully a RC rep will chime in.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Everyone,

We can definitely help you out with this. Simply contact our Support Team :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces