question

deborah-howser10245 avatar image
deborah-howser10245 asked ·

Size of fax sent is small

I sent a test fax to myself when I started this fax service and the size of the fax on the page is way smaller than my original which had 1" margins. It put a 2-1/2 inch margin on the right and 1-1/2 inch margin on the botton. I was told by tech support that it was the default size and cannot be adjusted. It is very hard to read the text on my page with this size so can something be done about this?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

deborah-howser10245 answered ·
Uploaded to the site and also another by fax

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

deborah-howser10245 answered ·
I received the fax through our analog fax that goes to a fax server so I get it via e-mail. I do have a sample.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Deborah, how did you send the fax?

Hey Deborah,

So you sent the fax via your online account here:

And then how did you receive the fax? Via email or a fax machine?

Do you have an example of this size discrepancy? This is the first time I've heard this complaint before so the more information you can provide, the better. I can make this post private, if need be, to protect your account/personal/fax information.

Hey Deborah,

That could be what's causing the issue, in all honesty. To put it simply, you're taking a digital file, sending it to an analog machine (where it becomes an analog file now), which then converts it back to a digital file. Unfortunately, there's really not anything that we can do once the fax leaves our servers and goes through a transformation like that :(

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces