question

sandra-reyes9196 avatar image
sandra-reyes9196 asked ·

increase in cost per service

I am a ringcentral customer since 2008, at that time my bill was $ 9.95 a month. Actually, my bill went up to $179 a month and I have called customer service many times and nobody knows how to give me an answer. I check my bill and I can not find the reason for the increase. Can someone please help me?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

chris-duquette4018 avatar image
chris-duquette4018 answered ·
there may be a thread about rate increases on here someplace. I think it happened around the time they started changing the names of the plans as well...from enterprise to ultimate and standard to essentials. 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Sandra, I'm following up with your Account Manager now. They should be contacting you as soon as they can.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces