question

Earl Foggs avatar image
Earl Foggs asked joyce-nelson commented

RC Application Won't Update Within Application

Cannot download the update, RingCentral Update Server is not available

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Earl, could you provide more information? What application are you trying to download? What version are you trying to download? Do you have a screen shot of this error message?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ericnixmd10364 avatar image
ericnixmd10364 answered joyce-nelson commented
See attached photo.
6 comments
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hmmm...that's odd. There may be some firewall settings that are blocking the download. Does this happen on more than one machine? Have you tried updating on a different network?
0 Likes 0 ·
Earl Foggs avatar image Earl Foggs commented ·
It worked at one time. Nothing on are Firewall changed. It give that error on all computers attempting to update via the application 
0 Likes 0 ·
Hey Earl, please open a case so we can collect debug logs and investigate what's going on.
0 Likes 0 ·
ericnixmd10364 avatar image ericnixmd10364 commented ·
I just confirmed that the same issue is present with macOS on my iMac and MacBook Pro.  Seems like a server issue than an app issue or a bug with someone's installation.  For the record, I downloaded the latest copy for Windows 10 and reinstalled the app.  Same error.  I'm using 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1 as my DNS servers.
0 Likes 0 ·
Please open a case so we can investigate

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app