question

susan-skaggs4044 avatar image
susan-skaggs4044 asked ·

Mute Notifications Still Sending Emails

Team has Mute All Notifications marked, but I am still getting emails.
This started happening the end of last week.  Was an update done?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

john-beckmann9830 avatar image
john-beckmann9830 answered ·
Hi Susan - we have not done any updates in this area, no. Can you share what is happening that you don't like, and what you would expect to happen when you turn on 'Mute All Notifications'? That will be helpful in guiding us to update this feature. Thank you!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

susan-skaggs4044 avatar image
susan-skaggs4044 answered ·
I don't like that I am getting emails when I have requested not to receive any.
If Mute All Notifications is on - I would expect that I wouldn't receive any emails.
Thanks very much.

jared16517 avatar image
jared16517 answered ·
The emails should not be sent to you if you have selected the option to  'Mute All Notifications'. I would suggest contacting the support team so that we can investigate. Please open a case using the link below.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces