question

Brian Tanchanco avatar image
Brian Tanchanco asked ·

Glip Calendar Integration Error

Hi there. I've been trying to subscribe to my calendar in Glip but it give a message saying " There was an error subscribing to the calendar." I've followed all instructions to properly subscribe to the .ics link but its not properly connecting whether that be through iCal or through Google.

Can anyone help me?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shelly-roth5155 avatar image
shelly-roth5155 answered ·
I added the integration to my Outlook, but now I get a send/receive error as well.  It says 'Internet Calendar Subscriptions' reported error (0x80004005) : 'The operation failed.'  Our tech people said it was for the Glip Calendar.  I need to know what can be done as well because none of my calendar events are showing up in my phones calendar any longer and I need to be able to see those without having to go to the Ring Central calendar app separately.  If there is a way to do integrate this on my phone calendar, please let me know ASAP.
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces