question

Kara B avatar image
Kara B asked ·

destop app has no call log

Using the Office@Hand app and I have no incoming call log.  I have a missed call log, but after I answer the call, there is no log of it.

Using 10.0.0.30453, no update available.  App has been reset.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Kara, I would suggest contacting Support so we can troubleshoot live with you and gather more information

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Kara B avatar image
Kara B answered ·
Your website is incredibly confusing.  I'm the receptionist, I don't really have time to sit on the phone with someone in tech support.  Is there an online tech I can deal with?  I don't know how to open a ticket because I don't know the account numbers and stuff about my office account.  I just need my desktop app fixed.

jared16517 avatar image
jared16517 answered ·
Hi Kara B,

We checked your account and saw that you are an, Office at Hand customer. You can contact their support team here and they will be able to help you troubleshoot. 
6 comments Share

Page not found. :(
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hey Kara, I'm not having any issues opening that page. Have you tried using a different browser or clearing cache and cookies on your default browser?
0 Likes 0 · ·
Chrome and Mozilla.  Nope.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces