question

carol-scherer avatar image
carol-scherer asked ·

how do I change the time zone. My notifications are off by 3 hours.

Us Ring Central Fax750
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

carol-scherer answered ·
When I receive a fax the time shown in the email and the text is 3 hours behind my Eastern time zone.  For instance I received a fax on 06/25/18 at 5:12 PM.  The time shown in the email and text telling me I have new fax was 2:12 PM.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Carol,

Have you verified that your Account Regional Settings are correct? They're under Settings -> Account Info -> Regional Settings

carol-scherer answered ·
Yes.  That was the first thing I checked.  

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Carol,

I made this post private so that only you and myself can see it.

I logged into your Account and see that you have PST set for your Regional Settings, which would be why you are receiving time stamps that are 3 hours behind EST

Simply change this setting the EST and you should be all set!

jared16517 avatar image
jared16517 answered ·
Hi Carol,

In order to help you with your problem, more information is needed. Can you please detail what you are experiencing?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces