question

judy-gomez10680 avatar image
judy-gomez10680 asked ·

When I print the Service Statement, the left side of the page is always cut off. How can I print it?

When I print the Service Statement, the left side of the page is always cut off. It shows perfectly on the screen, but not when I print it.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jared16517 avatar image
jared16517 answered ·
Judy Gomez, 

Can you provide me with a screenshot? This may be something with your printer. If you would like, I can make this conversation private to keep your information safe.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Judy,

Are you still having issues?

samrizzo6419 avatar image
samrizzo6419 answered ·
Hello Judy,

When you are printing the service statement, is it from the email that is sent with your service statement, or is it from the online account viewing individual statements?

Thanks,
Sam

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces