question

kevin-hart10450 avatar image
kevin-hart10450 asked ·

iOS has wrong ringtone

According to the knowledge base article found here "The ring tone is the same as the iOS phone ringtone" using the ringcentral iOS app, however, it is using the default "Xylophone" even when my ringtone is set to Beacon . How do I fix this?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered ·
Kevin,

It has been my experience that it can't be fixed by we consumers. This is something that will have to be handled by the developers. I believe it was a feature request at one point, and still might be, but with 152 pages of comments, feature requests and the like, I couldn't find the one which sp[ecifically deals with this issue.

However, I did find this one:
https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/add-custom-ringtones-for-mobile-app-desktop-app...

1 comment Share
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Correct Jan.  It can't be changed at this time.  I'll move this thread to the main feature request so the votes accumulate.  
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces