question

larry-freeman avatar image
larry-freeman asked ·

Security issue

when I use the ring central desktop app to dial somebody who has a glip account of their own glip automatically adds them to my glip.  this is a security issue, what company would want to add their customers to glip.  when I asked how to turn it off i was told "             Unfortunately this is not something that can be disabled. This is a feature that Glip has as a functionality and it is working as designed. This is not something that can be enabled or disabled."  This is a security issue that needs to be addressed
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jared16517 avatar image
jared16517 answered ·
Hi Larry,

I would like to gather some more details. I have made this conversation private so that no one can see it. Can you please provide more details? Who is the other Glip user that you are referring to? Do you have the email address or phone number for the user?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

larry-freeman avatar image
larry-freeman answered ·

I copied this right from glip

Sam Malanowski
sam@inscopix.com (650) 468-2976

Trevor Lum
tlum@photon-control.com

(604) 900-3161

Remy Chan
rchan@leanpath.com

(503) 644-0154

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Larry,

We spoke with your Customer Success Manager who said they will be discussing these details with you 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces