question

James Charles avatar image
James Charles asked jessica-community-moderator commented

Glip Meme Generator not working

The Glip Meme Generator has not been working for several days now. When attempting to post a meme an error message appears: "Whoops: Sorry, but we couldn't create your meme at this time. Please try again later." The issue appears for multiple user account, but via the Glip native Mac app and the browser UI. My team leverages this feature extensively in our professional communications, and this outage has severely impacted productivity.
(Account type: U.S.)

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered saadetswift16514 commented
Hey everyone! Memes are back :) 
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

luis-sanchez10504 avatar image luis-sanchez10504 commented ·
Saadet for President! 
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
You're too kind ;) I didn't fix the problem, our awesome RC app (Glip) Product Team did. I'm just the messenger :) I hope you all have a great upcoming weekend and enjoy making memes :D
0 Likes 0 ·
marvs5918 avatar image
marvs5918 answered jessica-community-moderator commented
It is not working on mine. Any update?
3 comments
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hey Marv, 

Are you receiving a specific error? This issue arose a year ago, but has been fixed since then and there are no known issues with it right now. 
0 Likes 0 ·
marvs5918 avatar image marvs5918 commented ·
It only shows like this!!!

0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
I see you're using the web version of Glip. Are you receiving the same issue on the desktop app? We haven't had other reports of this happening, you may need to open a case with support. 

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app