question

viptax-corporation avatar image
viptax-corporation asked ·

To stop receiving notifications about RingCentral Phone (desktop), click here

I am trying to stop receiving emails from this page, every time someone post something here I am getting emails. I tried calling RING CENTRAL but agent John Leonel something like that said, they can't do anytime because the emails are NOT from ring central. The stop receiving notifications (Click Here) doesn't work. My email is getting so much email is annoying, anyone knows HOW to stop it?

Thank you,
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

pamela-makiyama10775 avatar image
pamela-makiyama10775 answered ·
Never mind as usual, I found out how to stop it by myself. Thanks Ring Central.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
For anyone else having this problem, you can simply unsubscribe to from any Community topic by clicking the "unfollow" button at the top/right of that particular Community page. 

Mike 

bob-robinson3288 avatar image
bob-robinson3288 answered ·
One would think that support would have a knowledgebase section for the Community, but glad you figured it out.  I recently turned off some notifications by logging in to Community, clicking on my name in the upper right and choosing Profile, then clicking Email Notifications in the upper left section of the profile page.  Is this what you did?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces