question

mark-johnson10820 avatar image
mark-johnson10820 asked ·

User Not able to hear Meeting using computer audio with Ring Central Meetings

My CFO has a usb connected Head set.  He is not able to hear others on Meeting.  I have tested the settings and they work.  I can test the speaker and also the Mic.  Both work correctly.  The headset also works with the Ring Central Desktop app.  Any assistance would be great. 

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mark-johnson10820 avatar image
mark-johnson10820 answered ·

I found out it was a hardware issue.  Not sure why if did what it was doing.  Something with the USB port on his docking station not making the hand off correctly?  I moved to a USB port on the laptop and everything is working correctly now. 

thank you

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Mark,

Is your CFO still having issues? What version of RC Meetings are they on? Can anyone on the Meeting hear them? Have you tested the Headset on a different computer?

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Thanks for the update, Mark! I've had weird things happen with USB stuff and docking stations. For instance, my new cordless mouse doesn't get recognized on my docking station but works just fine when plugged directly into the laptop.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces