question

eddy-jack avatar image
eddy-jack asked ·

Call Log Issues

I have similar problem . I'm having an odd issue with missing call log entries, with some but not all calls I receive or make. This issue occurs with calls I miss, calls I answer or calls I choose to ignore. The log entries for the calls in question are not visible in the call log, no matter which "view by" setting I filter the log with. My log is always set to "all calls". Now here is the interesting thing, the only way I can get the missing entries to display, is to select "delete" from the log menu. Then all entries and their dates and times are visible. If I switch back to "all calls" the entries disappear again. The assistance of custom essay writing service helps students understand the basics of every custom written paper, as well as the elements of creative writing. Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Call log is missing.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey eddy jack,

I cannot seem to locate your RingCentral account in order to help you. Can you please provide me with your account info? Thanks!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jared16517 avatar image
jared16517 answered ·
Hi eddy jack, 

I see that Saadet had reached out to you about your account info. Do you still need help troubleshooting? 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces