question

Rupesh Sukhadiya avatar image
Rupesh Sukhadiya asked ·

I am not able to call. It got disconnected

When I dial a number I get a window with 3 fields. Phone number I'm calling.  My location which says custom number as the only option and then Custom number where my number is placed.  Then I hit the call button and I get a status window with the following... 

Call Status : Success
Caller Status : Finished
Calle Status : In Progress

Then disconnected. Cant connect.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Rupesh, are you still having issues? 

What version of the desktop app are you on? Does this happen on all calls or just some?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Rupesh Sukhadiya avatar image
Rupesh Sukhadiya answered ·
I am using 10.1.2 desktop app version.  It happens in all calls.

Hey Rupesh, is this while using the RingOut Option? What kind of customized number are you entering? US, CA, or International?
5 comments Share

I can use them with my phone app but not with my desktop.  They are synced with my computer, and I use them as headphones on my computer.  I just can't get them to work with ringcentral when I have an incoming call or trying to make a call.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hmmm....have you tried using the Airpods on a different computer? It would help to narrow down if it's an issue with the RC app, computer, or headphones.
0 Likes 0 · ·
I tried with my work computer, however, I am getting a different computer next week so I will try w/that one.  It is HP by the way.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Keep me posted! 
1 Like 1 · ·
Today I tried again and they work with my desktop app!  I am very happy!  Thanks!
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hey Rupesh, did you still need help?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces