question

james-riordan11075 avatar image
james-riordan11075 asked ·

Salesforce Lightening and mobile app call/SMS action blank page

Call and SMS buttons in both Salesforce lightening & Salesforce mobile (iOS) popup to a blank page, no errors, CTI dialer works fine, I am global admin with full access to the visualforce pages - any ideas?

thanks James

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jason-byrd11076 avatar image
jason-byrd11076 answered ·
Have this issue also

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jitender-kumar avatar image
jitender-kumar answered ·
Hello James, Jason
These two actions are meant for Salesforce1 and sometimes get added to page layout for Desktop app. I know they are confusing but should be harmless. Feel free to edit the page layout and remove them 

jason-byrd11076 avatar image
jason-byrd11076 answered ·
This is showing on SF1
3 comments Share

Hello Jason, 
Not sure I quite follow your comment. Are you saying that you see these actions in SF1 app but they are not working ? 
0 Likes 0 · ·
Correct it is not working
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hello Jason, 
It looks like there is some permission issue in VF page or Salesforce object. I sent an email to my colleague who will follow up with you. 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces