question

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec asked jessica-community-moderator commented

We are having trouble enabling SMS due to a connection issue. Please restart the app and try again.

Is anyone else seeing this error in Glip?

We are having trouble enabling SMS due to a connection issue. Please restart the app and try again.

The service status site shows normal.

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered saadetswift16514 commented
Hey Brandon! Our Product Team has informed me that this is a known issue that they're working on. Can you sign out & sign back in? Let me know if that doesn't fix the issue :)
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image bjsvec commented ·
Yes, logout and back in corrected it.  Thanks.
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
You're welcome!
0 Likes 0 ·
Lisa Kofod avatar image
Lisa Kofod answered
I've started seeing this message again.  It started happening last week.  Closing and reopening the application appears to clear it. 
1 |3000

neal-matheson avatar image
neal-matheson answered jessica-community-moderator commented
mine says this too--what can I do to fix it? It just says "message failed-We are having trouble enabling SMS due to a connection issue. Please restart the app and try again." I go in the upper left corner and sign out but when i try to sign back in, the issue is not resolved. Please advise
1 comment
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Neal, 

If restarting doesn't fix the error, I would uninstall and reinstall. If that doesn't work, reach out to our Tech Support team! 

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app