question

liz-bonet avatar image
liz-bonet asked ·

Terminating a Call

We are a national Employee Assistance Program in the US using digital lines. We really like all the features of RingCentral! One improvement that would be helpful would be if there was a way to terminate a call w/o having to click on the screen - such as a button to press on the headset or the headset cord. That would be great!
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

liz-bonet avatar image
liz-bonet answered ·

I don't understand your question.  I am wanting to quickly terminate a call w/o having to go onto my screen to click & do so. Something added to the headset might works as with Bluetooths & cell phones wherein you can simply press a button on the headset to end the call.  I hope this clarifies!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Liz!

You didn't quite specify what app you are referring to. Could you provide me with some more details?

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Liz, 

Sorry for not clarifying, we have the RingCentral Phone for Windows/Mac and Glip also has telephony features in it - so wasn't sure which one you were using :)

Anywho! On the RC Phone for Windows/Mac - have you looked into setting up some  HotKeys? Also, if you're using any of the recommended headsets, you should have call control available :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces