question

paul-de-stefano avatar image
paul-de-stefano asked ·

Have physical phone and desktop app, want to add a mobile phone to same ext. Possible? Read something that implied not the case anymore.

I have a physical phone and a desktop app attached to the same extension. I want to add a mobile phone as well. Is this possible? I just read something in Community area that implied that this is not the case anymore.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

andrew2014 avatar image
andrew2014 answered ·
Yes absolutely.  It's just if you wanted to add another softphone you would have to deauthorize.  You can use on the mobile app no problem though.  

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered ·
Paul,

If you add the RingCentral Mobile app, you most certainly can have a "mobile phone" on your cell phone which will use the same extension as your physical desk phone AND your desktop app.

paul-de-stefano avatar image
paul-de-stefano answered ·
Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces