question

steve-conley avatar image
steve-conley asked ·

GLIP - upload file from google drive only shows recent files

When I attempt to upload a file from Google Drive, it takes me to the google drive window but only shows recent files.  How can I get back to the My Drive level?  If I search for a file that wasn't recent - it finds it - but there just isn't a directory tree that I can navigate down to the folder I'm after.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered ·
Can you post a screenshot?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered ·
When I try I see tree navigation like this:

I can click the previous folder to go back.  And 'Folders' on the far left, under the search area takes me to the root.

steve-conley avatar image
steve-conley answered ·

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered ·
And if you scroll down or search and then click into a folder you don't see something under the search bar like my screenshot?  Are the files shown in your root folder?

ted-jaffe192 avatar image
ted-jaffe192 answered ·
Hi Steve, 

We're using Google Drive's Picker for integration and so in terms of UI we're dependent on Google here... you can always ask Google to improve their UI for this Picker :)  I would love to see this myself.

https://developers.google.com/drive/api/v3/picker

Happy Glippin'!

Ted

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces