question

molly-front-desk11568 avatar image
molly-front-desk11568 asked ·

How do i remove line 2 the default transfer form each phone or have an option to modify line 2 on the phones?

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

lee2 avatar image
lee2 answered ·
I think you are asking about the presence on the phone's screen. The first line is to show your active call status and the second is to show another incoming call. As Admins/Users we don't have the option to change those lines. You could follow up with support, they may be able to change the second line. 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hi Molly,

You cannot edit the first two lines - those are reserved for your extension as Lee mentioned. Please let us know if we have misunderstood your question.

bray1 avatar image
bray1 answered ·
It would be nice if we could eliminate the 2nd line. Most CSRs do not put someone on hold to pick up an incoming call. They don't at my company, and yes, it's a total waste of everyone's time.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces