question

account1 avatar image
account1 asked ·

retrieval of call logs greater than 1 year

Customer service repeatedly refers me to the "data retention" article in knowledge base.  We are currently being sued, and need call logs for a specific extension for our defense, from October 1st 2016, to March 31st 2017.  

This is over the one year mark available on the web portal.  It's my understanding that you retain multiple years in cold storage - I will make whatever request is necessary and pay whatever reasonable fee you require to activate that data and retrieve it, but we absolutely must have these records. 
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hi there,

Unfortunately, we are unable to pull data that is over a year old as per our retention policy. I spoke with my Engineering team and they are unaware of any "cold storage" that you mentioned, so I apologize that you were given misinformation.
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app