question

daniel-bryan10693 avatar image
daniel-bryan10693 asked bidding-enterprise answered

Problems with iOS app ringing consistently

We have dozens of users using the iOS app and we have found that it doesn't ring the app consistently. Some users with deskphones report that sometimes it rings their app as well and sometimes it does not. We know the users are setup correctly because at times it will work correctly. I have seen on my app that it will never ring, but immediately popup a message that a call was missed. I don't think reinstalling the app would help because it is affecting so many users. We have a mixture of carriers (Verizon and AT&T) and the problem isn't isolated to when the device is on Wifi or on cellular network. One user actually has a iPad and iPhone that both have the app and they informed me that sometimes it rings one and not the other. In some cases it will ring them simultaneously as we would expect. So it is an intermittent problem.

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Daniel, the best thing to do is get the Call Sample for when the issue occurs and have our Support Team take a closer look.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bidding-enterprise avatar image
bidding-enterprise answered
Unfortunately, for last month and a half, I am trying to get hold of someone at Ring Central who could solve a similar problem. I've got to a point where I can't get out of your contract and can run my business because I can't hear the person on the other side of line. This is extremely bad customer service. 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app