question

bray1 avatar image
bray1 asked ·

Turn off second line? When an agent is already on the phone I'd like incoming calls to go to the next available agent.

I would like to disable the second line on our agents' phones. I do not want the call queue to go to an agent who is already on the phone. At the moment, the calls will still ring when an agent is on a call. 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
lee2 avatar image
lee2 answered ·
Bray,

If you have call queues setup the call will not go to a person on a call it goes to the open extensions. There is actually a thread asking to have call waiting turned on for call queues. If you are using a ring group and not a call queue there is a thread here to vote on disabling call waiting on extensions. 

https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/use_a_currently_on_another_call_greeting_or_dis... 
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces