question

joe-gerrity avatar image
joe-gerrity asked ·

Wireless third party VOIP phone that works with ring central?

I'd like to not spend $300+ to be able to use my phone. Since ring central has zero selection, this seems like the place to ask.
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Chuck Fuscone avatar image
Chuck Fuscone answered ·
Joe you could find used Cisco or Polycom phones that work with RC all day long.  The question is do you know how to factory reset them and then provision.

In my experience the Cisco phones are easier to reset than the pollycom but Everything is easy when you know what to do.

Cisco 525g2 phone works real well and you could find them inexpensive.

Thanks

Chuck Fuscone
Ring Central consultant
Chuck@yoritguy.com

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered ·
Wireless as in a desk phone that uses WiFi or like a cordless at your house?  You can use an ATA with any analog cordless system and that would be well supported by RingCentral and < $300 total.  You can also choose any SIP/DECT solution and provision it manually.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app