question

rene-arellano12353 avatar image
rene-arellano12353 asked Ben Delaurier commented

SalesForce Rincentral App Slow

Yesterday there was an email sent out by Ringcentral saying that they were going to be moving the Data Centers to Chicago, IL. This morning our Ring Central within Sales Force has been extremely slow. Making it hard to use our dispositions. Is ringcentral aware of this issue? Is there a fix? This is slowing our Sales team down.

softphonesalesforce
23 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

reed12 avatar image reed12 commented ·
We're seeing the same issue...running very slow. Like there isn't enough bandwidth to handle the task. I opened a case since there isn't a known issue or resolution here. I read the moving of data centers email as well.
1 Like 1 ·
carolinegonzales15742 avatar image carolinegonzales15742 reed12 commented ·
Also, let me know your case number so I can personally look into this. 
1 Like 1 ·
carolinegonzales15742 avatar image carolinegonzales15742 reed12 commented ·
Can you tell us what version of the RingCentral for Salesforce integration you are on? Go to Setup -> installed packages ->  rc_sf_package

We are currently looking into this issue.
0 Likes 0 ·
jordan-richards11813 avatar image jordan-richards11813 commented ·
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled RingCentral for Salesforce not working. The RingCentral App for Salesforce has been acting up for the last 3 days. I have had to contact support multiple times and have received no response or updates. This is slowing down our whole sales team. Yes, I have tried multiple browsers. Yes, I have tried updating the software. Yes, my computer is plugged in. Please fix the software.
1 Like 1 ·
carolinegonzales15742 avatar image carolinegonzales15742 jordan-richards11813 commented ·
I would recommend you update to the latest version. There were some major fixes with Akamai caching in this version. You need to update, find the directions on our appexchange listing:  https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EORsjUAH

1 Like 1 ·
rene-arellano12353 avatar image rene-arellano12353 jordan-richards11813 commented ·
I feel your pain. I did speak with support today and they said that they were going to escalate it. Not sure what that means as far as fixing this problem for what seems like all the users. I know this had to do with move Chicago, IL
0 Likes 0 ·
carolinegonzales15742 avatar image carolinegonzales15742 jordan-richards11813 commented ·
Can you tell us what version of the RingCentral for Salesforce integration you are on? Go to Setup -> installed packages ->  rc_sf_package

We are currently looking into this issue. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hi Rene, are you still having issues today?
0 Likes 0 ·
rene-arellano12353 avatar image rene-arellano12353 commented ·
Hello,

The problem as been fixed today.
0 Likes 0 ·
rene-arellano12353 avatar image rene-arellano12353 commented ·
Actually spoke too soon. It started up again. With the same problem.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app