question

symon-edmonds11780 avatar image
symon-edmonds11780 asked ·

Is it possible to track the source of webinar registrants?

Does anyone know if it's possible to track the source of registrants for RingCentral webinars?

For instance, I will be promoting a webinar through various channels (email, social media, paid ads) and want to know how many registrants I get from each source.

Is it possible to set up any sort of source tracking for this in RingCentral? I am using Marketo as my marketing automation platform if that is useful information.
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered ·
Sorry if this is a misunderstanding, but wouldn't you report that data directly from Marketo?

I don't have the webinar license, but I have looked at regular meeting reports and they report IP addresses so assuming webinars report the same way you might be correlate that data in some way too.  

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hi Symon! An idea for you from a colleague of mine:

On the registration page they could put in a question that says how did you hear about this webinar and then make it a required question.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app