question

Celal Aslan avatar image
Celal Aslan asked ·

Glip issues: being slow, missing conversations, some features doesn't work

This is my first post in here so hello everybody :)
We are using Glip for communicate between colleagues for a long time and it has been working perfectly. Although we have faced this kind of problem first time today.

Some of the new messages are missing, Glip gets slower and can't switch between conversations, wrong notification receive about a message but there is no message shown, sync problem between devices (new messages can be checked from desktop and can not be seen on mobile or vice versa) , image attach tool doesn't work.

Is there anyone faced this kind of issues before and know how to solve it ?

Thank you in advance.
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Celal! I noticed some issues even for myself yesterday. Please open a Support Case so our Glip team can look into what's going on!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Celal Aslan avatar image
Celal Aslan answered ·
Hi Saadet! Thanks for the prompt reply. Problems that I've mentioned in my post seem solved but I created a support case anyway to investigate further.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app