question

benjamin-pina10780 avatar image
benjamin-pina10780 asked ·

RingCentral App Running Slow

Has anyone else noticed the RingCentral App moving really slow every so often? It is a little frustrating when my productivity/efficiency tool is keeping me from being productive/efficient!!

Or is it just me, maybe my computer...
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jlomax13470 avatar image
jlomax13470 answered ·
It's EXTREMELY slow switching between "People" in the chat.  All but unusable.  I've tried end-tasking it over and over.
6 comments
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hmm...I'd check with your IT department and see if it's computer/internet connection related. If not, then I'd contact Support so we can take a look.
0 Likes 0 ·
It very well could be computer/internet related, but I doubt it. We rely heavily on the app here in our office and it runs so slow sometimes. And it is the only thing running slow, all other programs work fine.

Even when just typing, a lot of times when I'm typing I have to stop and wait for the app to catch up so I can see what I typed.
0 Likes 0 ·
Obviously the app.  Is there a website we can use instead of Ring Central (Glip) ?  
0 Likes 0 ·
You can use the web version of Glip. Simply go to glip.com and click Sign In 
0 Likes 0 ·
Now that does help.  That's WAY faster than the not-a-real-desktop-app on Windows 10.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app