question

kronk avatar image
kronk asked ·

If a fax shows "no answer", does that mean it was never sent? Does the system keep trying until the document is successfully sent?

Fax confirmation
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-pina10780 avatar image
benjamin-pina10780 answered ·
I asked this question to tech support once and they told me it will try 3 times before it totally stops.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kronk avatar image
kronk answered ·
Is there a way that we can determine that it did go through, does it get changed from no answer, or does it appear as a new fax that is changed to "sent".  (we send multiple faxes to the same number and we aren't sure they are all going though).

benjamin-pina10780 avatar image
benjamin-pina10780 answered ·
It has been my experience that we receive a confirmation saying each fax was successfully sent.

shelly-roth5155 avatar image
shelly-roth5155 answered ·
Yes, I get the confirmation that it was sent successfully or failed, either way.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app