question

ericnixmd10364 avatar image
ericnixmd10364 asked ·

RingCentral Phone App - Still Supported?

Will RingCentral continue to support the RingCentral Phone app (iOS, Windows) now that everything seems to be moving to the new RingCentral/Glip app?

I'm not a huge fan of the interface of the former Glip app and think things need a lot of UI tweaking before I adopt it.

Thanks!
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

cglassy3135 avatar image
cglassy3135 answered ·
2087 USA based users, 28 different sites,  3800 DID lines - all Polycom VVX500 phones

2018-09-21 We use the Desktop App at 28 different sites daily.  Yes it is still supported -  this exact question was discussed in the August Feature Release webinar which is still available for viewing on the RingCentral University Webinars list under Previously Recorded Webinars 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ericnixmd10364 avatar image
ericnixmd10364 answered ·
Sorry Cecile, I guess my question should have been if the RingCentral Phone app will still be updated with new features or if it will only receive stability updates?
1 comment Share

Hi ericnixmd,

As I mentioned a few times on this thread, our other apps are not going to be retired and will continue to receive updates :)
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces