question

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 asked ·

9/28/18 - Cannot Log Into RingCentral (Glip) app

Hello Everyone,

We have received reports of people not being able to log into the RC (Glip) app. We are currently investigating this! Please open a case and include Parent Case 07708559 & INC-21672 in your notes.

General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

chris-duquette4018 avatar image
chris-duquette4018 answered ·
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Glip / Ringcentral web page crashing. Page keeps crashing this afternoon. Anyone else dealing with this?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

case open

richard-case9541 avatar image
richard-case9541 answered ·
LIkewise, thanks and good luck, Glip.

after having my work pc off all weekend it appears glip / ringcentral on the web are now back and working.
1 comment

Good to hear it's working for you! We are still investigating so this ticket is not closed yet. When I receive more updates I'll post them here :)
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app