question

riddle8936 avatar image
riddle8936 asked rob-spence commented

All options are grayed out with incoming calls on my PC desktop app except Answer and Ignore.

Why are the call options grayed out on incoming calls except for Answer and ignore? I can no longer send calls direct to VM.

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hi Riddle,

Do you have a screen shot that you could share?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

riddle8936 avatar image
riddle8936 answered

1 |3000

Thank, Riddle.

And is this on the RC Phone (softphone) or RC (Glip) app? What version are you on?
1 |3000

riddle8936 avatar image
riddle8936 answered
The RC phone desktop app for PC version 10.2.1.31914.  Not all calls display this way.
1 |3000

riddle8936 avatar image
riddle8936 answered
I am also receiving quite a few blank voicemails. Where the slider moves slowly as if there is a recorded message but there is just silence. Not sure if this is related or not, but it started at the same time. I do still get actual recorded voicemails.
1 |3000

Hmmm...this blank screen only happens sometimes? Have you seen anything common with those calls? I would see if an uninstall/reinstall fixes the issue or not. I'm wondering if it's simply stuck.

1 |3000

frederick-delacruz6953 avatar image
frederick-delacruz6953 answered saadetswift16514 commented
I am having the same issue with one of my users.  Has this been resolved?
3 comments
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hi Frederick, could you provide more details about what's going on? Is this happening all of the time? Does the extension have a full Digital Line?
0 Likes 0 ·
frederick-delacruz6953 avatar image frederick-delacruz6953 commented ·
User mentions that it is infrequent, but it happens.  It is indeed a full digital Line.
0 Likes 0 ·
Ok, so you'll need to have the user open a case. We'll need to gather debug logs and call samples.

0 Likes 0 ·
ellery-segebart avatar image
ellery-segebart answered saadetswift16514 commented
I am currently experiencing a similar problem.  My "add" button is there while on an active call, but is grayed out and does not allow me to add a 3rd person to a call

1 comment
1 |3000

Hey Ellery, do you have a screen shot you could share?
0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-bohlke avatar image
jessica-bohlke answered rob-spence commented
This is happening to one of my users as well. Should we open a case?

4 comments
1 |3000

rob-spence avatar image rob-spence commented ·
This has happened to our users that updated this morning.  It's kind of bad timing given that a number of them are working from home and can't monitor department phone numbers or the team members lines.  The hud is blank and the create button is disabled.

1 Like 1 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Yes please! 
0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-rice avatar image jessica-rice commented ·
This happened to me this morning too.  RingCentral asked me to do an update this morning, now my HUD screen looks like this.

0 Likes 0 ·
rob-spence avatar image rob-spence commented ·
Either RC fixed this or it resolves itself after a few minutes.  Mine and other users are reporting that it's back.  Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-rice avatar image
jessica-rice answered
This happened to me this morning too.  RingCentral asked me to do an update this morning, now my HUD screen looks like this.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app