question

assured-accounting12357 avatar image
assured-accounting12357 asked ·

Changes made with no authorization

I have been with ring central since 2011.  Two month ago some one, not sure how, accessed my account, added a new number and made robo calls to a large number of people.  It was not until I contacted ring central that the account manager noticed this.  My account is fairly small and since 2011 NOTTHING WAS CHANGED.  Not only was there NO explanation for additional services or charges.  But when I raised the issue the handling of the matter was "so sorry" I requested a refund which I did get.  I downgraded my services to fax only.  Well today I go into my account to find A DIFFERENT FAX NUMBER !!!!.  I asked why this was done? my account manager can't tell me.  Again I had my fax number since 2011 and when I asked if the number would change by downgrading the account manager said no.  Well that did not happened.  So can any one tell me WHY changes are made to my account with out my knowledge or my authorization? I mean if I don't pay on time ring central is on my like a tick on a dog's rear.  But when I want answers I get the run around.....this is why I left ring central.  
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

susan-skaggs4044 avatar image
susan-skaggs4044 answered ·
Who are you using now - instead of RC?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

assured-accounting12357 answered ·
Skype Business

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Assured Accounting,  If you have not done so, can you please open a support case. There's a new Audit Trail feature that can help track down things like this.   

Audit Trail - Overview | Administrators | RingCentral

Mike  

assured-accounting12357 answered ·
My account manager says they are working on it.  Honestly since he became the account manager its been one Cluster (*&^ after another.  I really would like a way to talk to a supervisor or something...
1 comment

Sorry for the experience :( You can always request to speak to a supervisor when you're on the phone.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app