question

dean-bolton10514 avatar image
dean-bolton10514 asked Seth Wylie Deactivated commented

I'm getting a message that says "Your Access Tokens to RingCentral Office services is invalid or expired.

I have an employee that is getting a message that says "Your Access Tokens to RingCentral Office services is invalid or expired. When he selects to Dismiss, it takes him back to log in page

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hi Dean, 

Can you provide a screenshot of the error message? 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

dean-bolton10514 avatar image
dean-bolton10514 answered
no we are not, at least not at this time.
1 |3000

matthew-swellie avatar image
matthew-swellie answered saadetswift16514 commented
What resolved this?  I have two employees with the same issue.

13 comments
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hi Matthew, can you share a screen shot of the error message and where it's happening?
0 Likes 0 ·
matthew-swellie avatar image matthew-swellie commented ·
I believe I figured it out.  The users are trying to log in to www.ringcentral.com and that redirects to Glip.  We do not have Glip enabled for our users.  So they are getting a token error.  Is there any way around this?
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
What is it that your Users are trying to do? Access their online portal? 
0 Likes 0 ·
yes, they are trying to run a meeting off of a secondary computer without installing the app.

0 Likes 0 ·
It should be service.ringcentral.com...should have known that.  Long day.  Sorry.  Hope it helps someone else.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
besion-arifaj avatar image
besion-arifaj answered Seth Wylie Deactivated commented
Hi I am having this error  ''invalid token 124 '' only when i try to start meeting as host from Outlook calendar, and RingCentral meetings is installed on the laptop,  Can you help ?
8 comments
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Besion, 

We were seeing this error quite a bit at the end of last week. Can you try clearing your cache/cookies? That was able to resolve it typically. 
0 Likes 0 ·
cds avatar image cds commented ·
Hi Where would I go to clear my cache/cookies? Does this needto be done for all my browsers?

Thank you!

Rob
0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hey Rob, 

You'll have to clear cache and cookies for any browser you use :) Check out this KB article for instructions on how to clear cache depending on your browser. 
0 Likes 0 ·
elizabeth-rivers avatar image elizabeth-rivers commented ·
Hello, I tried that and I still get the invalid Token 124 message. Any other options for fixing it?

0 Likes 0 ·
elizabeth-rivers avatar image elizabeth-rivers commented ·
It is like it tries to open the conference twice.  Then it comes up with service.ringcentral.com refused to connect
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hi Dean, are you still having issues with this?
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app