question

dale-lathrop12516 avatar image
dale-lathrop12516 asked ·

Getting "Network connection is lost" in Ring Central for Google. Can't get out of Offline Mode.

I am a US based account using the RingCentral for Google extension in Chrome and recently it started into a "Network connection is lost" loop and stays in Offline Mode. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the extension even while clearing cookies, cache, and stored data in between. 
I am using Version 4.1.1, Updated October 16, 2018. Any help would be appreciated. I also have the RingCentral softphone app, but there is a sound delay. With the extension I use Google Voice set to go to Hangouts. It was a flawless connection before this started. 
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered ·
Do you have any other users using the Chrome extension?  I just wonder if it something about your machines environment or a more global issue.  I am using the same version of the extension on my Mac and not noticing any problem right now.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

dale-lathrop12516 avatar image
dale-lathrop12516 answered ·
They are and don't seem to have the issue I'm having. It only seem to be since the last Chrome update.

I'm running Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)
1 comment

So that points to your machine, I guess.  Not sure what to say except maybe try reverting to an older version of Chrome or fresh Windows install, etc.  Maybe something with Windows firewall or A/V software could cause it too?
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app