question

michael-robles12549 avatar image
michael-robles12549 asked ·

Is anyone else having issue getting Ring Central to service your account?

I've called repeatedly and only get a voicemail . Come to find out only one person is allowed to even help me. That person "overlooked" my email (which he told me to send) requesting a service change and will now not do anything to compensate the error. Highly disappointed with this company.
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

michael-robles12549 answered ·
Darwin is my account manager. Ive just been told Hyacinth is working on it.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Trying to get through to Ring Central has been challenging. I got a voicemail 8 times one day. Ive since been told Darwin is the only one who can actually help me. He did provide me a quote and told me to email him if accepted. I did 1Nov and requested 2 day shipping and no action was taken. Today, I requested it be overnighted and shipping waived due to the error. I was told no. None of this has been acceptable to me. Very disappointing service

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
We really do apologize for the experience. Right now Hyacinth is awaiting approval to fix this and once she receives it, she'll reach out to you!

Yes and shes now told me theres no way I can get my phone by tomorrow. Another negative check mark.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey there, I've made this post private so you can freely share account specific information. 

Could you expand on what's going on and who you've been trying to contact? I can follow up with them ASAP!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app