question

diane-hernandez avatar image
diane-hernandez asked ·

Room Central Meetings

just too much!
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hi Diane, your post is quite vague....could you please provide us with more details so we can help you?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

diane-hernandez answered ·
Hello, Its just when im trying to look for answers when i contact support they tell me something different about room central meetings it can get a little frustrating.

james-bradd12701 avatar image
james-bradd12701 answered ·
I have a lot of experience managing RingCentral rooms (and formerly Zoom Rooms), what kind of problems are you running in to?

diane-hernandez answered ·
I was trying to download this to my pc and had trouble logging in rep said it was a firewall issue contacted our IT guy and that wasnt it i called again 3rd time and this whole time i had room central rooms! I did let the reps know what i had downloaded and still no one told me i had the wrong program. 
1 comment

Hi Diane, 

Sorry to hear that you've had trouble installing RingCentral Meetings! Check out this KB article for a walk through on how to install Meetings on Windows.  Hope this helps :) 
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app