question

logan-watson11836 avatar image
logan-watson11836 asked ·

Terrible agent

Per  https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/can-i-speak-to-a-u-s-account-manager

Ringcentral  US  803-808-2311

We have had RingCentral for many years. Three years as an office at hand and three years with RingCentral. Over the past year, support has gone downhill. I called in last Tuesday to speak to my account manager about our renewal. We never heard from anyone. I called back on Sunday and was put on a 1-hour hold for a manager in which the call was terminated on the RingCentral side. I called back in today and asked to speak with my account managers supervisor in which I was simply transferred to the account manager who had refused to return email or phone call. I did not feel like getting into it with him and just asked for his supervisor. I know his direct supervisor is Ferdinand Abarca < ferdie.abarca@ringcentral.com>. He refused to let me speak to him stating he is "busy." Mr. Abarca has also been CC'ed on every email and he also never reached out to me about all the issues. 

Christopher should never be allowed to speak to customers and Mr. Abarca should not be a manager if he does nothing when an issue is brought up. 

I would like my account transferred to US-based support as it used to be. 

I would be glad to provide more detailed information and can be reached at 803-792-9018. 

Sincerely, 
Logan Watson
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered ·
Hi Logan, 

We sincerely apologize for this experience! We have escalated your case to the Sales Management Team. Once everything has been reviewed, the Sales Management Team will be reaching out to you. 
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app