question

mike-provencher16378 avatar image
mike-provencher16378 asked ·

Chat support problems

What is wrong with chat support? 

When I'm logged into our client portal, and choose support, start a chat session...the window pops up and says something like We Can't Find you....what??!!

Then I have to enter a company name and it takes me to SALES chat...then an attendant comes on...and NOTHING HAPPENS...sometimes I get connected and ask to be transferred to SUPPORT...and it takes me about 20 minutes to get connected to a frikkin' person.  

What the heck? 

When I create a ticket...I get a call back a couple of days later and they call me after business hours my time.  

C'mon RC...you can do better than that.
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hi Mike,

We truly apologize for the experience. This is a current bug that we are working to get fixed in our new Chat. I would highly suggest calling in for urgent issues. 

Also, you should be getting an email or call back from a case you opened online sooner than that. Can you please share with me the case numbers where they contacted you days later? I would like to look into this.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike-provencher16378 avatar image
mike-provencher16378 answered ·
Well, I'm not going to go back and rat anyone out...just less than satisfied with support current support options and the time it takes to get some help. 

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Mike, I don't want you to think of it like that. It's important that our Support Team contact our customers in a timely manner so that you do get the help you need ASAP

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app