question

ellesh12968 avatar image
ellesh12968 asked ·

Aux Codes

Would be great to have a feature for Aux codes, whereby As a manager, I can report on staff that are in certain categories for example: *1 personal, *2 for Breaks etc.
This will allow me to analyse the team on who is doing what and how and prevent from active calls coming to that member of staff if they are busy. This feature would be beneficial in an active call centre.

Would this be something that can be utilized on future releases? 
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

gary-manske12971 avatar image
gary-manske12971 answered ·
Hello Ellesh, you may want to check out the new Bridge Operator Console. Some of the functionality you mention is available there. You can find it in the App Gallery.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ellesh12968 avatar image
ellesh12968 answered ·
Hi Gary, Can you point me in the right direction, I can't seem to find, it, is there a link you provide me? Thanks

gary-manske12971 avatar image
gary-manske12971 answered ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app