question

kenya-raymond avatar image
kenya-raymond asked ·

How many participants can I have on a conference call?

How many callers can you have on the line? I set up a conf. call for one of the attorneys in the office and she said "it seems that no more than two lines can connect" Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Conference Calls: Conference Participants.
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered ·
Hi Kenya, 

Can you confirm if you mean RC Meetings or RC Conferencing

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kenya-raymond answered ·
Hi, so I set up a conference call (not a video call) using the Ring Central conference call line for one of the attorneys here in the office and she wrote back to me  after the call saying:  

" It seems that no more than two lines can connect, which sort of defeats the purpose of a conference line.  :-)  Thanks!"

So I'm confused about this.   Normally, I just use Freeconference, but for some reason she said that wasn't working.  

3 comments

Thank you so much for all of your help and sorry again for the confusion :-).
1 Like 1 ·
Hi Kenya,

I can see why that's confusing-- our Conferencing feature can support up to 1,000 participants. Can you gather more details from your user regarding how she set up the conference call and how many people were invited? Also, how does she know only 2 people could get on? Was there an audible message? Thanks!  
0 Likes 0 ·
Hi Kenya! 

I made this post private, so it's just visible to me and you :) I'm happy to hear that RingCentral is doing the trick! No worries about the mix up-- it happens to the best of us! 
0 Likes 0 ·
kenya-raymond answered ·
Hi, oh my goodness! i feel just awful about this... So i just talked to the attorney to ask her more details and I truly apologize but she was referencing another conference service that we used that was giving her problems.  BUT you'll be glad to know that she said RING CENTRAL works beautifully :-).. I feel awful about this mix up.  Is there anyway you can pull my post down? I'm so embarrassed :-(

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app