question

daniel-salinas2463 avatar image
daniel-salinas2463 asked ·

Call to Queue Forwarding to Mobile

We are an insurance company with almost 200 franchise offices in the USA. Our agents in the different offices need to be able to receive calls all the time. Therefore, the need to sometimes forward calls to cellphones that do not have the RingCentral application installed.

This functions used to be possible in the past and I dont know why that stopped. I tested its functionality today by calling a queue that should be forwarding calls to my extension simultaneously with my cell phone but the cell never rang.

I called today 12/14/2018 the Premium Support line and I was told that that feature used to be available for us but apparently not anymore. Please let us know why that option is no longer available and what needs to be done to make it work again.

General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Daniel, I just tested this myself and the functionality still works...could you share your set up? I can always make this post private

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

daniel-salinas2463 answered ·
Sure thing. Please let me know what do you need to make it private. should I try to contact my TAM first?

Yeah, everything looks good settings-wise. So when someone calls that queue of yours, the cell phone doesnt receive the call at all?

So far I'm using a test queue. I call from other extension to the queue and the calls are not going to my cell phone. 
Besides, I learn about this issue after setting up call forwarding for one of our branch offices in Texas. and the user as not receiving calls at her cellphone as well.

Hey Daniel, I spoke with your TAM on Friday. She left you a message. Sounds like we need to get call samples and do some live troubleshooting!

Hey Daniel! You are always welcome to contact your TAM :) Sometimes these things are easier to troubleshoot live. I've made this post private, FYI. So, this is what my settings look like on the Extension who is part of a Call Queue

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app